Convention House Rules
PSP 68TH ANNUAL CONVENTION
CONVENTION HOUSE RULES
Welcome Delegates !
To ensure orderly and efficient conduct of the convention, we are implementing the following house rules.
During Registration :
1. Please fall in the applicable line provided for at the registration booth
2. For pre-registered delegates, bring a valid government issued ID to facilitate the confirmation of your registration and claiming of your convention kits
3. A convention ID will be provided to each delegate which will allow access to all the convention venue and events. Use your ID at ALL times. The convention ID shall have a QR sticker/barcode that will be used for attendance purposes for the duration of the three day convention
4. Applicable membership dues will be assessed during registration
5. All PSP members ( fellows , diplomates, residents ) shall update their membership profile at the registration area.
During the Plenary sessions :
1. “Reserved Seats” shall be provided ONLY for :
• Senior citizens ( 12 seats on a first-come, first- serve basis )
• 2019 PSP Awardees
• Speakers, session moderator , scientific session chair /co-chair
• PSP past presidents
• Board of Governors and Board of Pathology
2. Unless stated above, there will be NO PERSONAL SEAT RESERVATIONS allowed
3. Designated ushers will bring delegates to their seats
4. All the PSP convention venues are non-smoking facilities. Smoking is permitted outside the venue and in designated smoking areas in the hotel
5. Refrain from engaging the following when sessions are on-going
• Conversing on cell phones
• Talking loudly and unnecessary, disruptive activities
6. Meal tickets will be issued covering the entire duration of the 3 day convention. A policy of “ NO TICKET –NO MEAL will be strictly enforced
7. To enhance wider participation from the audience, questions to the lecturers can be submitted via Facebook. The FB address will be announced during the convention.
8. Attendance during the entire convention will be monitored using QR/barcode scanner
9. Concerns relating to convention can be addressed directly to the Convention House Officer for the day.